Xiaomi brings Mi FileExplorer apk, quick features with FTP server, to the Google Play Store for all devices. However, Xiaomi does something different: it allows users of devices from other brands to use its applications. After the calculator Mi able, now we have Mi FileExplorer apk on Play Store.
Download Mi FileExplorer apk is a handy tool for managing files on your android device. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi Explorer also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. With Mi Explorer’s crisp and clear UI, file management becomes easier than ever before!
Key features of Mi FileExplorer global apk
- Storage: View your storage stats and manage all folders on your device.
- Quick search: Find files fast using keywords.
- Recent: View the files you worked with recently without looking for them.
- Categories: Files are organized into categories by their formats. From there, you can access to frequently used apps quickly.
- Mi Drop: Share files with friends who are nearby without connecting to the Internet.
- Cleaner: Free up storage space on your device by deleting cache and junk files.
- FTP (remote management): View and manage your files from a remote computer.
Mi FileExplorer Apk Download for All Android Device
You can download Mi FileExplorer apk file from here to install on your android device. Or you need to get it from the Google Play Store for free but still in beta version. And give it a go to see how it compares to your existing (or inexistent) file explorer. It should be technically compatible with many brands and devices, not only at Xiaomi.
It is compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Tab S2, and my Nexus 5X, but not with my Nexus 7 (2013) tablet. If you want to try it on an incompatible device or if you prefer to the download alternate File Explorer as Root Explorer Pro, Es File Explorer Pro Apk Free Download for Android with Latest version.
- Name: Mi FileExplorer Global
- Supported on: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- File Size: 19.9 MB (20,863,128 bytes)
Xiaomi FileExplorer is a regular directory browser, but also a categorization by type that allows you to view all your stored images or videos or APK or documents (and other types) regardless of the folder in which they are located. And like all file explorers, there is a search function and all expected actions like renaming, moving, copying, deleting, sharing, and so on.