Root Explorer Pro apk is the most powerful, functional, and useful Android file manager app for root users. Root Explorer apk gives you access to the entire Android file system, including hidden, secure files.
Root Explorer is one of the best file manager app with excellent built-in features. I use this application, and I recommend people to try. It has 4.7 out of 5 ranking on Google Play, with more than 25,000 users giving five stars. I’m sure you will not be disappointed using this app.
You can download 100% Original Root Explorer Pro APK file from our site without any survey or other annoying processes as we provide you with a detailed guide on using Root Explorer. It’s working on Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, LG, HTC, Lenovo, Google Pixel and all other Android phones, tablets, and devices.
Root Explorer on Rooted vs Non-Rooted
The Root Explorer Pro works on both rooted as well as non-rooted Android Devices. In unrooted Android phones, you can access files, Videos, photos, music, documents, and more. If you’re a rooted Android phone user, you’ll feel this app as the best file manager app because it will allow you to access, edit or even delete system-related files that any other standard file manager does not allow. Root Explorer apk also allows you to open files related to the SQL database, Build Prop.
Things Root Explorer can do – Rooted VS Non-Rooted
|General Functions||General Functions|
|Edit Build.prop||Can Not Edit Build.prop|
|Push apps in System Folder.||Can not Push apps in System Folder.|
|Modify/Delete System Apps||Can not modify System apps.|
|Edit System Files||Can Not Edit System Files|
Root Explorer Apk (Pro paid version)
There are many sites offering a modified version of the root explorer app apk that can damage your device or other unwanted activity in order to download only on our official website to be secure. We will not be liable for damages caused to you by the use of modded Root Explorer Pro apk.
- Excess to Hidden Content: You can view data that are hidden in Android for security purposes such as data of the apps and games you downloaded.
- Manage Files: You can open and manage the files which you otherwise couldn’t have done with default android file manager on your device.
- Multiple Tabs: You can open multiple tabs in root explorer as you do in browsers.
- On cloud: It supports Google Drive, Dropbox, and other online storage.
- More Features: It has SQLite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email etc and many more exciting features.
- This app may have some ads but you can easily remove them using Lucky Patcher.
There is no reason dislike root explorer. This application runs smoothly, it is fast and reliable and uses mainly little memory, storage of the device and RAM during its operation.
HOW TO HACK GAMES WITH ROOT EXPLORER?
Note: Root Explorer can be used only on rooted Android devices. So we recommend you to root your device with KingRoot root tools because it does not require the Laptop/PC to be root and KingRoot supports the maximum number of devices.
- Any device running Android 2.2 or higher
– Android 7.0 Nougat
– Android 6.0 Marshmallow
– Android 5.0 Lollipop
– Android 4.4 KitKat
– Android 4.1-4.3 Jelly Bean
- And about 4 MB free internal storage.
- Download and install root explorer apk.
Steps to Hack offline games with Root Explorer:
- Download Root Explorer 4.1.4.apk
- Install it on your Android device. If you downloaded on your PC, then transfer to your Android device first. In your Android device, you should enable unknown sources installations. Hint – Settings > Security > Tick Unknown Sources).
- Then tap to open it.
- Go to the data folder. Then again navigate to next data folder.
- Now, find the folder for your game which you want to hack. Once you are in your game’s folder, go to shared_prefs.
- Now find out game-name.xml file. game-name=name of game you want to hack.
- Then edit the code where ever you want.(for ex: If you want to change the score, edit this line, <int name=”score” value =”0″ /> write 231566 or any value you want instead of 0).
- Then click on save button.
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Ans. This is because your device is blocking the installation from unknown sources by default for security reasons, but you are 100% secure with the root explorer. Therefore, you can take the following steps to resolve this issue.
Go to your Android device settings => Applications. Now, activate “Unknown Sources”. In some appliances, it may have some inaccuracies compared to the original. You should search this option and allow it to get the root explorer on your device.
Q. Is root explorer safe to use?
It depends on your use. Using the root explorer can cause damage to the apps/games you have installed on your device if you deleted an important part of the application or game is required to run them.
In addition, you can also remove system sounds or other fundamental requirements of your Android device and your device may not work properly. We, therefore, recommend that you DO NOT USE ALL FEATURES that you do not know. If you do not know what will happen, do not try. Just do a quick search on the name of the file you want to edit and you will know if you need to delete or edit or keep it intact.
Q. Would I be banned if the app or game developer finds I’m using Root Explorer?
Years. The app/game developer will not know that you are using the root explorer because it is designed in such a way. Also, there is no evidence that our user is banned using the Root Explorer.
Q. Are all apps and games supported to Hack with RootExplorer?
Games: Offline games can be hacked by root explorer. We can not use this application to hack online games because it can only modify the data stored in your Android device, but in the case of offline games, they are stored in the game server, So we can not Because we can not access the server. So, to hack into such games, you have to hack the server that is not possible with any tool available for Android until today.
Applications: In fact, there is not much to do for applications, but all Android apps are supported. You can easily modify them, but make sure of what you do.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer pro?
Ans. There are many features of Root Explorer. Most of the features are described below:
- Text Editor: You can edit files in plain text and add or remove content on your wish. It is extremely useful and easy to use. You can use this feature on most of the cases but sometimes if it doesn’t work you can try other methods too.
- Multiple tabs: Root Explorer is one of the few apps beyond browser that has this feature. You can open multiple tabs like you do in web browsers. This feature is useful and much easy to use.
- SQLite database viewer.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support: Root Explorer supports this online storage. so you can directly sync your files to these storages.
- Multi-select: You can select more than one items at a time.
- Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract RAR archives: These files are not readable by default file viewer on android. So, this feature is useful because many files you download from internet are in this format.
- Execute scripts: The scripts stored on your device can be run/executed with the help of root explorer.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark certain folder and get instant access next time you open root explorer.
- Search, remount and view permissions: You can search for certain file with their name or any folder with its name. You can view the permissions allowed to the app and even change them.
- Send files (via email, Bluetooth etc).
- APK binary XML viewer: You can view the XML file of the APK file and edit them but be careful. You may damage the app or the game
- Image thumbnails.
- change file, owner/group.
- “Open With” facility.
- create symbolic link.
- create shortcuts.
This app is available in Google Play Store as well. But here we provide Root Explorer Apk by using which you can directly install this application on your Android phone. Follow the steps below to download and install the Root Explorer apk on your Android phone.
Root Explorer 4.1.6
- Fixed problem accessing SMB servers belonging to a domain.
- Reduced size of tabs and added tab size preference. To put the tab height back to how it was, select the large tab size in preferences.
- A few other performance improvements and fixes.
- Fixed problem replacing files in Dropbox.
- Updated Dropbox code to use their v2 API. This update is essential for all Dropbox users in order to keep Dropbox functionality working after June 28th.
Root Explorer pro is actually an amazing android file manager, useful and versatile Android app that is very popular and easy to use. But, incorrect use of this app/game can cause serious damage and you may also lose your app or game and their data. So, its incorrect use will not take you anywhere but will give you a lot of trouble. We recommend that you do not try anything you are not sure about.
We hope you enjoy using this pro paid app, use it correctly and do not enter any problem. But sometimes we make mistakes and everything can go wrong at any time. If you have also made a mistake and you can not repair it, you can always make a comment below. We would be happy to help you.
Moreover, your mistakes can be known to someone else and we can also learn new ideas. We, therefore, ask you to share your experiences, errors, errors, new ideas or anything else you want to share other than your irrelevant links or any other anti-spam comments.