KingRoot Apk is an Android App that lets you root your Android device in a matter of seconds, as long as you have an operating system Android 4.2.2 to Android 5.1 and some upper version. This means that this app allows you to do the same thing as the classic Towelroot, but you can use it even if you have Lollipop.
The procedure to root your device is as simple as Towelroot. Even if the application is entirely in Chinese, the only thing to do is to press the blue button and wait. After a few seconds, the application finishes working and you will have your device rooted.
It is important to know that KingRoot does not work with all type devices. On Moto G, for example, he usually has some problems. With Nexus, however, it usually works perfectly.
King Root For Android
KingRoot is a great way to root your Android device. That said, rooting a device is always a delicate process, so do it carefully and be aware of the risks involved. It can work on almost all device from Android 2.x – 5.0. Working of KingRoot based on system exploit. The most suitable Root strategy will be deployed from cloud to your device according to your ROM information. So, it’s necessary to keep the net connection during root process.
BEFORE ROOTING YOUR DEVICE YOU WILL REMEMBER IT
- The warranty of the software will be canceled after the root of your device.
- Your device may be masonry / damaged during or after rooting. We will not be liable for damages caused by the use of KingRoot on your device. If you’re not sure about taking the risk, maybe you should wait before rooting and do some research first or try our safest method: Root any Android device – 100% SAFE and 100 % GUARANTEED.
- You can remove your device later if you do not like rooting.
Download KingRoot 5.3.1 Apk for Android
- Min: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread, API 9)
- Target: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Uploaded: 2017-Dec-22 19:35:22
- MD5 Hash: d21d22dcdf6e46e8a9f7cf5063438197
- Size: 20.24 MB
[button-red url=”http://androidhost.org/get/sl8ZI” target=”_self” position=”center”]Download Now[/button-red]
Min: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread, API 9)
Target: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
- Uploaded: 2017-Oct-26 04:33:28
- MD5 Hash: 94d9febfd0b8fd2b3c5bbd1cdfc4c95b
- Size: 10.48 MB
[button-red url=”https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=27096&task=get” target=”” position=”center”]Download Now[/button-red]
How to Install and use KIngRoot Apk on Android?
- Open the APK file with your default file manager.
- If your device displays “Installation Blocked” or something like this message then Go To Setting > Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box.
- Now, open the app.
- In the window, it will show you “Start root” or “Fix Now”.
- And follow it to complete your device rooting.
KingRoot App is the most popular and downloaded one-click rooting tool for android. Although some people are still scared about it, rooting has become commonplace for most Android users. Rooting allows you to take advantage of features that normal device users can not even dream about. KingRoot Apk for Android has helped millions of users around the world get their device rooted. You can share your experience, your problems or any other type of questions in our comments section. We will be happy to help you and also try to help you as soon as possible.
KingRoot Apk (authorization management), more than 150 million users have recognized a root APP key, it is a good management of Root privileges, get the support of the root 103,790 mobile phone, use a full Android, is so easy