Download Root Explorer apk is the ultimate most functional, most powerful and useful Android file manager for rooted users. Root Explorer apk allows you to Access the whole of android’s file system including the secured ones.
Read more about Root Explorer file manager app on our Official Homepage.
ROOT EXPLORER DOWNLOAD LINK [UPDATED AND CHECKED]:
|Google Play Store Id:||com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer|
|Offered By||Speed Software|
|Requires Android:||Android 2.3 and up|
|Apk File Size:||3.32Mb|
Q. My device says installation blocked. What should I do?
Ans. This is because your device is blocking the installation from unknown sources by default for security reasons, but you are 100% secure with the root explorer. Therefore, you can take the following steps to resolve this issue.
Go to your Android device settings => Applications. Now, activate “Unknown Sources”. In some appliances, it may have some inaccuracies compared to the original. You should search this option and allow it to get the root explorer on your device.
Q. Is root explorer safe to use?
It depends on your use. Using the root explorer can cause damage to the apps/games you have installed on your device if you deleted an important part of the application or game is required to run them.
In addition, you can also remove system sounds or other fundamental requirements of your Android device and your device may not work properly. We, therefore, recommend that you DO NOT USE ALL FEATURES that you do not know. If you do not know what will happen, do not try. Just do a quick search for the name of the file you want to edit and you will know if you need to delete or edit or keep it intact.
Q. Would I be banned if the app or game developer finds I’m using Root Explorer?
Years. The app/game developer will not know that you are using the root explorer because it is designed in such a way. Also, there is no evidence that our user is banned using the Root Explorer.
Q. What are the detailed features of Root Explorer?
Ans. There are many features of Root Explorer. Most of the features are described below:
- Text Editor: You can edit files in plain text and add or remove content on your wish. It is extremely useful and easy to use. You can use this feature on most of the cases but sometimes if it doesn’t work you can try other methods too.
- Multiple tabs: Root Explorer is one of the few apps beyond browser that has this feature. You can open multiple tabs like you do in web browsers. This feature is useful and much easy to use.
- SQLite database viewer.
- Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support: Root Explorer supports this online storage. so you can directly sync your files to these storages.
- Multi-select: You can select more than one items at a time.
- Create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract RAR archives: These files are not readable by default file viewer on android. So, this feature is useful because many files you download from internet are in this format.
- Execute scripts: The scripts stored on your device can be run/executed with the help of root explorer.
- Bookmarks: You can bookmark certain folder and get instant access next time you open root explorer.
- Search, remount and view permissions: You can search for certain file with their name or any folder with its name. You can view the permissions allowed to the app and even change them.
- Send files (via email, Bluetooth etc).
- APK binary XML viewer: You can view the XML file of the APK file and edit them but be careful. You may damage the app or the game
- Image thumbnails.
- change file, owner/group.
- “Open With” facility.
- create symbolic link.
- create shortcuts.